CBR High Voltage
SOI for CBR High Voltage Scope is primarily to engineer, procure, fabricate, modify and erect the following:
• ~5km of new single circuit 260kV transmission lattice/monopole structure powerline from Suncor Millennium substation/switchyard crossing Highway 63 to ATCO Ruth Lake substation/switchyard
• ~4km of new double circuit 260kV transmission lattice/monopole structure powerline from the Power Island ISBL area equipment crossing Highway 63 to Suncor Voyageur substation/switchyard
• Modification, expansions and integration into existing Suncor Millennium, Voyageur substations/switchyards
• ROW tree clearing and preparation, full outage planning, permitting, switching and swingover coordination and accountability.
• Interface point with ATCO at Suncor Voyageur and ATCO Ruth Lake substations/switchyards
• New double circuit 260kV transmission powerline from Suncor Voyageur substation to ATCO Thickwood Hills substation (by ATCO)
• Modification, expansions and integration into ATCO Ruth Lake and Thickwood Hills substations/switchyards (by ATCO)
General Contractor: StuartOlson Industrial
Sub-Consultant: ICM Contractors Inc.